Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1st Challenge

Welcome everyone! I'm excited to announce that I have officially taken over the administrative duties of Sketches With Color. I look forward to beginning this journey with my talented Design Team as well as all of you!

If you haven't visited us in awhile or are new to this blog, please take the time to read the How We Work section.

And now for the first reveal of April...  



And here's what our Design Team created...










You have the entire month of April to upload your projects to be eligible for random prize drawing. Our March winner will be announced tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. awesome reveal ladies, Jenessa I know you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome reveal everyone! Congrats Jenessa! This is awesome! I'm going to try my hardest to join in! There is so much inspiration to be found here! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they make our day!